Home

Updates


Stories

Drabbles

Poetry


Manips

lj icons



darkhavens lj

bloodclaim lj



bloodclaim

links


email me



Taste



The final fledgling launched himself with a scream of fury, and in one smooth motion Xander ducked under the lunge and then came up, staking the creature as it hurtled by overhead. Then he set about brushing away the dust that settled on his shoulders and hair as he wandered quickly back through the graveyard in the direction Willow and Tara had disappeared.

His adrenaline was pumping and he desperately wanted to continue fighting, anything, just so he didn’t have to stop and think about the latest strange turn his life had taken. He would gladly walk into a breeding nest of Fyarl demons, he admitted silently, just to stop himself thinking about his growing obsession with a certain peroxide-addicted vampire who was having the time of his unlife making Xander very uncomfortable, very nervous, and, admit it, almost permanently aroused.

Picking up his speed, he rounded the corner of a recently renovated crypt, and a hand came out of nowhere, grabbing his shoulder and spinning him back against the stonework.

Xander drew in a quick breath ready to scream for Buffy, even as he grabbed for the stake in his back pocket, and then froze, realizing that this particular vampire was not trying to kill him… at least not in any of the usual ways.

The stake dropped from nerveless fingers as Spike layered up against him, one battered Doc Marten boot wedging itself between Xander’s sneakers; one hard, denim-clad hip pressing into his immediately hard crotch as a matching erection ground against his right thigh. A hand around his throat held him motionless even as its partner invited movement by stroking back and forth just above the waistband of his thankfully loose cargo pants.

A pair of cool, unbelievably soft lips closed over his and then twisted, opening Xander’s mouth to a sinuous invasion that wiped his mind clear as glass.

He’d never been kissed like this… devoured like this… invaded like this. The demon tongue flicked across the sensitive skin of his palate and gums, then began to thrust lasciviously over, under, and around his own, luring it into joining in the fun.

Without a single conscious thought crawling across the blank slate of his mind, Xander found his tongue being sucked into the vampire’s blood-and-smoke flavoured mouth and suddenly all that adrenaline lurking in his system kicked back in and he completely lost control.

Xander angled his head into the voracious kiss as one hand slid into Spike’s white blond hair, trying to pull that sinful mouth impossibly closer. His other hand moved quickly inside the black leather duster and skimmed over silk to settle low on the vampire’s lean, muscular back. Warm fingertips insinuated themselves under the waistband of the blond’s tight jeans, stroking the buttersoft white skin at the base of his spine.

Xander tasted sin, salvation and smoke, and couldn’t get enough.

Spike tasted life, lust and innocence, and wanted more.

Slowly, reluctantly, Spike eased up on the kiss, pulling back to allow Xander to draw in a much needed breath. A breath that whooshed straight back out as the vampire began suckling on his neck.

There was no pain, no tearing of flesh, no gameface with super-sized incisors, but surely having William the Bloody, albeit chipped and therefore supposedly non-biting, in such close proximity to your carotid artery should be enough to ruin the mood… and it was, almost. But even as the saner, Scooby part of Xander’s mind was screaming at him to pull back, to run, to scream for Buffy, Willow, anyone, some small, dark, previously unheard part of him was murmuring ‘so this is what it feels like…

And then all higher thought processes ceased to function as Spike’s cool hand slipped inside Xander’s loose pants and boxers, expertly wrapped itself around his straining erection and began a long, slow, rhythmic stroke.

The vampire purred with delight at his prize, and nipped repeatedly at the expanse of warm throat in front of him, laving each small red mark with long swipes of his tongue.

Knees shaking, heart thundering in his chest, Xander began to thrust his hips, trying to force himself deeper into that slowly pumping hand, but Spike refused to let himself be hurried. Interrupting his exploration of Xander’s throat, he growled out, “What’s the hurry, pet? I’ve got all the time in the world,” and proceeded to prove his point by slowing his stroke even more, pausing to drag his thumb over the head of his new toy, collecting a smear of pre-cum.

Xander’s spine dissolved as the vampire pulled his hand free and raised it to his mouth to taste the warm fluid.

“An appetizer…”

"Xander? Spike? Where are you guys?”

Willow’s voice rang through the graveyard and Xander froze in panic as Spike grinned wickedly.

“Better make yourself decent before the witches see you, pet. They might get ideas.”

He leaned into Xander and swiped his rough tongue across the boy’s lips, savouring the mingled tastes of heat, lust, fear and semen.

"We’ll finish this later…”

And with a swirl of leather duster Spike took off through the gravestones and crypts, and had disappeared from sight before Xander regained the presence of mind necessary to straighten his clothing and attempt to breath normally again. For once, his appalling lack of fashion sense was a big plus. If he had been wearing something that actually fit him, he would have been in real trouble.

"Where’s Spike?” Willow queried innocently as she rounded the crypt with Tara in tow. “He didn’t leave before the nest was destroyed, did he? You know Buffy would stake him in a second in he left you to fight alone.” She stopped talking for a second and studied her best friend closely. “Xander, are you okay? You look flushed. Were there more vamps here than we thought? Did they put up much of a fight? Because Clem swore they were new fledglings and they didn’t have much fight in them yet… Xander?"

Xander’s tongue slid out and slicked his suddenly dry lips, catching the faint, mingled tastes of Spike and his own bodily fluids, and he swallowed a confused sigh.

"I… um… got a bit more of a workout than I expected, Wills, that’s all. But don’t worry, Spike played his part…” He clamped his mouth shut before he could say anything more incriminating. If ever there was a time not to start with the usual Xander babble, this was most definitely it.


next